Where do I put the Google Webmaster code in WordPress?
Add your WordPress Website to Google Webmaster Tools / Google
How do I add my website to Google Webmaster Tools?
How to Add a Site to Google Search Console –
How do I use Google Webmaster Tools?
Google Webmaster Tools: A Step-By-Step Guide to Using –
How do I make my WordPress website searchable on Google?
How Do I Get My WordPress Site Listed on Google? (Beginner’s Guide)
- Step 1: Check WordPress Settings for Search Engine Visibility.
- Step 2: Installing Yoast SEO Plugin.
- Step 3: Connecting Google Search Console with WordPress.
- Step 4: Setting Up XML Sitemaps.
- Step 5: Submitting XML Sitemaps to Google Search Console.
Where is WordPress DNS settings?
Your DNS records are located in your Domains page (My Site → Manage→ Domains). Every custom domain you added to your blog will have its own section here. If you own your domain elsewhere and have added Domain Mapping, you’ll see DNS Records immediately, instead of seeing Name Servers and DNS.
How do I access my Google console?
What is Google Search Console?
- The Search Console helps you:
- The Search Console has a number of great statistic tools to let you know:
- Sign into Google Search Console through your Google account: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
- Click ‘Add a Property’.
- Type in the full path to your domain.