How do I show categories and subcategories in WordPress?
Display Sub Categories On Category Page –
How do I add categories to menus in WordPress?
Once a category has been assigned to the post, and the post is published, edit the navigation menu to add the category page:
- Open the Customizer.
- Go to Menus.
- Select the menu to edit.
- Click on Add Items.
- Select Categories.
- Click the Plus icon next to the Category you want to add.
- Click Publish to save the changes.
How do I add and manage multilevel categories in WordPress?
Multi-level Categories for WordPress Posts
- Click on Posts->Categories in the admin menu.
- You are sent to the following page (the screenshot below), where you can see any existing categories and add new ones.
- In the field Name, enter the name of the category, as you want it to appear on the site.
How do I add a subpage in WordPress?
To create a subpage #
- Go to Administration > Pages > Add New screen.
- In the right menu, click the “Page Parent” drop-down menu.
- Select the appropriate parent Page from the drop-down menu to make the current Page a child Page.
- Add content to the subpage.
- Click Publish when ready.
How do I show categories in WordPress?
To view the direct link to the page of a single category, go to WordPress Dashboard > Posts > Categories. When you hover your mouse over the category title, a list of options will appear. Click on View to get the direct link to the single category page.
How do I find categories in WordPress?
Display Category Description on Category Archive PageConnect to your WordPress site using an FTP client and then go to /wp-content/themes/your-current-theme/ folder. Now you will need to locate and edit category. php file. If your theme doesn’t have category.”