How do I change the logo on my WordPress site?
Adding your Site Logo
- Open My Sites → Customize and click on the Site Identity section.
- Click Add Logo to open the Media Manager.
- Upload a new image, or select one that’s already in your Media Library.
- Click Set as logo, and you’ll see your logo appear in the preview window.
How do I add a custom logo to WordPress?
How to add Custom Logo Support to WordPress Theme –
How do I change my website logo?
How To Change Your WordPress Logo –
How do I change the menu icon in WordPress?
How to Add a Custom Logo to Your Site’s Header
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Select “Customize” from the drop down menu under “Appearance”.
- Select the menu option for “Header” or “Logo” settings.
- Once you’ve found the area that controls your header, click “Select Image”.
- Click “Select Files” to upload the image file you want to use as your header logo.
How do I add a logo to my website?
How to Add an Image or Logo to Your Website
- Name the image properly.
- Head over to hPanel’s File Manager.
- Upload the image into the public_html directory.
- Go to the wp-content -> themes and access the theme folder you’re currently using.
- Open the file where you want the logo or image to appear.
- Add the image by inserting the following HTML syntax.
How can I create my own logo?
Create a Logo in Seconds
- Enter a business name & describe your company.
- Describe your style via icons, fonts, and colors.
- Our AI logo builder will create some logos according to your selected style.
- Choose a logo and customize it to make it perfect.
- Download your logo for free or purchase the high-resolution version.