How do I change the size of my logo?
How to adjust my logo size
- Login to your website dashboard and make sure you’re in ‘Editor’ mode.
- Hover your mouse over your logo and a pencil icon will appear. Click the pencil.
- Adjust the logo size by clicking the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ directly located on the logo.
- Click ‘Save Changes’. The logo will be saved at the resized image size.
What size should my logo be for WordPress?
Optimal logo size depends on your theme. Assuming you’re talking about Canard, the theme display a logo at a maximum of 400 by 90 pixels. If you upload a logo at max 800 by 180 px, that means it will still look sharp on high density screens (like retina).
How do I change the icon size in CSS?
Enter the CSS code below.
- The 700px max-width is double the default width of 300px. To halve the size, change the value to 150px.
- The 160px max — height is double the default height of 80px. To halve the size, change the value to 40px.
How can I reduce my logo size without losing quality?
How To Reduce Image Size without Losing Image Quality in
How do I increase logo resolution?
How to turn a Low Resolution logo into an HD Logo Photoshop
What is the best size for a website logo?
For the most part, 250 px (width) x 100 px (height) are the optimal logo dimensions for a web page.
What’s the best image size for WordPress?
1200 x 628 pixels
What is the best file size for a logo?
Why 1,280 Pixels Is The Best Logo SizeI always prepare logo files at 1280 px because it strikes a good balance between size and resolution.”