Where is the SEO title in WordPress?
The post title input field can be found on top of the page or post editor in WordPress. You can find the input field for the SEO title in the Yoast SEO metabox, which appears underneath the post input field. To edit the SEO title, you need to click on the edit snippet button.
How do you write a title for SEO?
5 Tips for Writing Title Tags
- Write unique titles for every page. Every page on your website is unique and your title tags should reflect that.
- Pay attention to length.
- Use your target keyword (but don’t overdo it).
- Be descriptive of what’s on the page.
- Make a (brief) case for what’s on the page.
How do I change metadata in WordPress?
Setup meta tags in WordPress
- Install a plugin in WordPress.
- Activate a plugin in WordPress.
- Click on Pages or Posts depending which you need to edit.
- Click the edit under the page or post title.
- Scroll down to the Yoast SEO section.
- Click the Edit snippet button.
- Fill in your SEO title and Meta description fields with information about your page.