You can edit the sidebar content by going to Appearance → Widgets in your admin panel.
You should see the new sidebar there.
When you go to Pages → All Pages and click the title of the sidebar, that let’s you edit the sidebar title as well as mass assign it to additional pages.
How do I edit sidebar in WordPress?
Edit Sidebars In WordPress –
How do I change my sidebar?
Customize the sidebar
- Hide or show the sidebar: Choose View > Hide Sidebar or View > Show Sidebar.
- Resize the sidebar: Drag the right side of the divider bar to the right or left.
- Change what’s in the sidebar: Choose Finder > Preferences, click Sidebar, then select or deselect items.
How do I change the sidebar width in WordPress?
To set the sidebar width:
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to “”Divi > Theme Customizer > General Settings > Layout Settings”” customizer section.
- Tick the “”Use Custom Sidebar Width”” box.
- Set the “”Sidebar Width”” option to your desired width (as a percentage of the content width, which is 1080px by default)
How do I add a custom sidebar in WordPress?
How to create a custom WordPress sidebar (in 2 steps)
- Step 1: Create your first custom WordPress sidebar. Once the plugin is up and running, you’ll find an option that reads Create a new sidebar under Appearance > Widgets on your dashboard.
- Step 2: Specify the location for your new sidebar.
How do I remove the sidebar from one page in WordPress?
Remove Sidebar from Individual Pages
- In the Admin Dashboard, go to Sidebars -> Add New.
- Click on the “Select content type” and select Pages.
- Click on the new input field and select the pages you want to remove the sidebar from (leave it empty for all pages)
How do I remove the Sidebar in WordPress?
How to Remove the Sidebar in WordPress – “