How to Change the Name of a Blog on WordPress
- Access the Dashboard of your WordPress installation. Logging in to your self-hosted WordPress installation will take you to your blog’s Dashboard page.
- Navigate to the “”Settings”” option in the left hand bar of the Dashboard page.
- Enter your new blog name in the “”Site Title”” text box.
How do I change the title of my WordPress blog?
In this case you should do the following:
- Go to Pages ->All Pages tab:
- Open the Blog page by clicking on its title.
- On the appeared screen change the title in the title field to any desired one. Click “Update” button at the right hand side:
- Open your Blog page and refresh it, the title should be changed now.
Can I change the name of my blog?
You can change those at any point. There are often consequences to that, but it can be done. If you’re getting a lot of search engine traffic, you can change the name and the url but you’ll want to make sure you redirect the old url’s to the new location of that content on the new site.
How do I change my domain name on WordPress?
Change a domain in WordPress
- Log in to WordPress.
- Click on the Settings menu.
- Select General.
- Update these fields with the new domain name: WordPress Address (URL) Site Address.
- Click Save Changes.