To clone pages just go to all pages on your dashboard and then hover cursor over a page and click on “Clone” option.
After that, you will be redirected to the draft copy, make the changes you wish and hit publish.
Can you duplicate a page in WordPress?
Go to your WordPress dashboard, then click on Pages -> All Pages (if you want to clone a page) or Post -> All Post (if you’re going to clone a post). Hover over the page or post you want to clone, and you will see two new options there — Clone and New Draft.
How do I copy a WordPress page without plugins?
Here is easy to follow tutorial about how to WordPress duplicate page without plugin:
- Download and install Duplicate Post.
- Now go to Posts – All Posts and hover over to the post.
- To copy a post, Click on Clone to duplicate the post.
- You’ll find your new duplicated post with the same title as draft.
How do I duplicate a page in avada WordPress?
How to copy a page or element in avada tutorial –
How do I duplicate a page?
Copy a page in a multiple-page document
- Place your cursor at the beginning of the page you want to copy.
- Click and drag the cursor to the bottom of the page you want to copy.
- Press Ctrl + C on your keyboard. Tip: Another way to copy your highlighted text is to click Home > Copy.
How do I copy an entire Web page?
Click “Edit” on the browser’s menu bar and then click “Copy” to copy everything highlighted. Press “Ctrl-C” on the keyboard to copy everything highlighted. Right-click on the page and then select “Copy” in the right-click menu to copy everything highlighted.
How do I save a page as a template in WordPress?
Create and save a custom layout template
- In the WordPress admin panel, go to Beaver Builder > Templates.
- Click the Add new button next to the page title Templates.
- Enter a title for the template and click Add saved template.
- Click Launch Beaver Builder and construct the layout.
- To save the layout template, click Done > Publish.
How do you duplicate a page in Beaver Builder?
To duplicate a Beaver Builder layout:
- Open the page you want to duplicate in Beaver Builder.
- Click the arrow in the upper left side of the top bar to open the Tools menu.
- On the Tools menu click Duplicate layout.
- Rename the page title and the slug on the new page and click Publish.
How do I duplicate a page in avada?
How to copy a page or element in avada tutorial – “