- Copy the code and paste it in HTML file just before the </body> tag (near the bottom of HTML file).
- Save changes.
- Finally, test your website again to see the effect.
- Search for WP Super Minify in the available search box.
- Scroll down until you find the WP Super Minify plugin and click the “Install Now” button and activate the plugin for use.
- On the left-hand admin panel click on Settings and select the WP Super Minify option.
How do I fix render blocking CSS in WordPress?
- Go to Performance -> General Settings.
- Find the Minify heading on the page.
- Tick the Enable box for Minify.
- Press Save all settings.
How do you optimize the order of styles and scripts?
Optimizing the order of scripts and styles – “