Edit header and footer text in WordPress
- Open WordPress Editor.
- Click Widgets on the left, then click on the section that contains the text you want to edit, as follows:
- Make the appropriate changes to the available fields, and then click Save & Publish.
How do I edit footer content in WordPress?
How To Edit The WordPress Footer | WP Learning Lab –
How do I change the footer credit in WordPress?
How to Remove or Replace Footer Credits in WordPress without
How do I edit header in WordPress?
How To Edit The WordPress Header | WP Learning Lab –
How do I edit the copyright footer in WordPress?
In order to change the copyright text, just navigate to Theme Options -> Footer. Here you will find the options for Footer area, but the one that you are looking for is entitled with field “Copyright”. Just enter desired text and hit “Save button”. That’s it!
How do I remove the copyright footer from my WordPress theme?
How to Remove the WordPress Copyright Footer
- Go to Appearance > Customize on the WordPress dashboard.
- Click Footer > Bottom Bar.
- You can either Disable Footer Credits or put your own text in Edit Footer Credit.