How do I edit content in WordPress?
How to edit current content:
- Log into your WordPress website.
- If you are editing a Post: Click on Post > All Posts. Find the Post you would like to edit and either click on the title or ‘Edit’ (which appears when the title is hovered over with a mouse)
- If you are editing a Page: Click on Post > All Pages.
How do I edit my home page in WordPress?
How to edit the homepage of your custom wordpress website
How do I replace pages in WordPress?
Please perform the following steps:
- Log into WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to Pages -> Add new:
- Enter the page title and content, then on the right side under Page Attributes -> Template select Home page template.
- Then go to Settings -> Reading section:
How do I edit the backend page in WordPress?
How to edit a WordPress theme’s back-end structure –
How do I edit my website?
How to Edit My Website Without a Webmaster –
How do I enable editing in WordPress?
You can enable the editors by changing your wp-config. php file.
If you use a Managed WordPress installation, enabling the theme and plugin editor is currently not supported.
- Use SFTP and go to the location of your WordPress site.
- Open wp-config.
- Search for:
- Change true to false: