How to Insert Audio Files into Your WordPress Blog
- Click the Add Media button on the Edit Post or Add New Post page.
- Click the Upload Files tab at the top and then click the Select Files button.
- Select the audio file you want to upload and then click Open.
Can you add audio to WordPress?
Adding a single audio file or music track to any WordPress post or page is very easy. Simply click on the add media button on the post edit screen. Next, a media uploader popup will appear on your screen. You need to click on the upload file button to select and upload your audio file.
How do I embed an mp3 into WordPress?
Option 1: Upload Individual MP3 Files Directly to a WordPress Post
- Click Posts > Add New.
- Click the Add Media button above the text box.
- Drag file(s) from your computer and drop them into the WordPress upload screen or click Select Files.
- When desired files have been added, click Insert into post.
How do I upload audio to WordPress for free?
How to Add Audio Files and Create Playlists in WordPress –
How do I embed audio?
Embed Audio from Audio Hosting Websites
- Click on Embed tab and copy the Embed Code.
- Go to Posts > Add New.
- Place your cursor in the post where you want to embed the audio and click on Add Media button.
- Click on Insert Embed Code.
- Paste the embed code into the Insert Embed code box and click Insert into post.
- Click Publish once you have finished writing.