How do I embed a MailChimp popup in WordPress?
Grab Up Your MailChimp Code
- Log in to your MailChimp account.
- Click “Lists” from the top navigation.
- Click the drop down arrow next to the list you wish to use for your popup.
- Select “Signup forms“.
- Scroll down to “Embedded Forms” and click “Select” on the far right.
- Copy your code.
How do I create a pop up form in MailChimp?
Access the pop-up form editor
- Navigate to the Audience tab.
- If you have more than one audience, click the Current audience drop-down and choose the one you want to work with.
- Click the Manage Audience drop-down and choose Signup forms.
- Select Subscriber pop-up.
How do I get rid of the MailChimp popup form in WordPress?
To disable that form, start by choosing the “”Connected Sites”” option from the drop down in the top right corner. Then select the “”Edit”” button next to “”Pop-up Form”” and click the “”Remove”” button at the bottom of the page. That should remove that form for you.”””