How do I find someone’s blog on WordPress?
To locate blogs with content of interest to you:
- Use Google search (replace “topic” with any keyword) topic site:wordpress.com.
- Use WordPress.com search > http://en.support.wordpress.com/wordpresscom-search/
- Use Global tags searches > http://en.support.wordpress.com/global-tags/
How do I find my old WordPress blog?
Recover Old Website Content in WordPress
- Step 1: Open the Post & Make Some Notes. To view the old version of the page you will need to find it in the WordPress Admin.
- Step 2: Open the Revisions Editor.
- Step 3: Scrub Through the Revisions.
- Step 4: Copy or Restore.
How do you search for blogs?
You’ll be able to browse or search by topic, so you’ll find the content and bloggers you’re looking for.
- Alltop. Alltop is the granddaddy of all blog discovery tools.
- Technorati. This site is one of the older and larger blog directories on the web.
- Blog Catalog.
- Best of the Web Blog Search.
How do I view other peoples blogs?
For a start go to Dashboard and click View Profile to see your own profile. Clicking any of the keyword links inside your Blogger Profile page will take you to other Bloggers that share the same keyword. The results are arranged with people whose blogs updated the latest at the top.
How do I find my blog address?
How to find your blog address –
Can I recover a deleted WordPress blog?
When you log in to your WordPress admin, go to Posts (menu item on the left hand side) and notice the Trash filter option at the top of the listing (in the main window). If you click on the Trash link, you will see the list of deleted blog posts.
How do I recover a lost website?
Here’s how to use it.
- Open the Wayback website.
- Enter the URL of the missing website or webpage that you want to open in the box at the top.
- Click Browse History.
- You’ll see a calendar view. Select the year at the top and then date from the list of months below.
- That’s it!
How do I recover a permanently deleted page in WordPress?
Delos WordPress Tip – Recover Deleted Pages or Posts –
How can I read blogs online?
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the left menu, click Reading list .
- In the top right, click Edit .
- Click Add.
- Type the URL of the blog you want to follow.
- Click Next.
- Choose whether to follow publicly or anonymously.
- Click Follow.
How do I search only blogs on Google?
Click the “”All news”” option and a dropdown menu will appear, with the options of “”All news”” and “”Blogs””. Select “”Blogs””. Now you can search all blogs being indexed by Google for any topic your interested in.
How do beginner bloggers make money?
Blogging For Money – For Beginners
- Affiliate Income. One of the easiest and most common ways to make money blogging, for beginners, is affiliate marketing.
- eBooks. If you want to sell your own products, an ebook is a great way to make money blogging.
- Online Courses.
- Freelance Writing.
- Google Adsense.
- Coaching and Consulting.