How do I manually install WordPress on GoDaddy?
Install WordPress manually
- Download the .
- Connect to your hosting with FTP.
- Navigate to the folder where you want to install WordPress.
- Upload the .
- Unzip the file. (
- Create a MySQL database and user. (
- From your browser, navigate to the domain and folder where you unzipped the files.
- Select your preferred language, and click Continue.
Is WordPress free with GoDaddy?
Hundreds of thousands of sites trust their online presence to WordPress — and with WordPress Hosting from GoDaddy, you can, too. How much does WordPress cost? WordPress itself is free.
How do I download WordPress from GoDaddy?
Download my site
- Select Download files to select specific website files.
- Select Download database for just the site database.
- Select Download all to download the complete site.
- Select Choose files and folders to include to select specific files and complete folders.
Can you use WordPress org with GoDaddy?
If you already have GoDaddy’s hosting service, then you can use that for your WordPress site. They are one of the largest hosting companies in the world, and they are an official WordPress hosting partner. For WPBeginner users, they’re offering 50% off and a free domain name as well.”