How do I integrate API in WordPress?
WordPress REST API Tutorial (Real Examples) –
How do I integrate an API into my website?
How to use an API to get data for your web app –
How do you call a third party API in WordPress?
TL;DR: How to Call a 3rd Party API in WordPress
- Get an API Key for an API.
- Create a Plugin to add a widget.
- Customize your Plugin with API.
- Use the WordPress Admin to add the widget.
How do I integrate API in WooCommerce?
To start using REST API, you first need to generate API keys.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced.
- Go to the REST API tab and click Add key.
- Give the key a description for your own reference, choose a user with access to orders etc, and give the key read/write permissions.
- Click Generate api key.