How do I link my domain to WordPress?
Alternatives to Using Name Servers
- Go to My Sites → Manage → Domains.
- Click on “Connect Your Domain.”
- Click the Configure Your Domain Settings button.
- Log into your account at your domain registrar (or DNS provider) when you see the prompt.
- Confirm that you want to set your domain to point to WordPress.com.
How do I link my GoDaddy domain to my website?
How to link Your Godaddy domain name with your hosting account
Can you use WordPress with GoDaddy?
If you already have GoDaddy’s hosting service, then you can use that for your WordPress site. They are one of the largest hosting companies in the world, and they are an official WordPress hosting partner. For WPBeginner users, they’re offering 50% off and a free domain name as well.
Can I use my own domain with WordPress?
Domains »Use a Domain You Already Own (Domain Mapping) If you prefer to keep your domain registered with your current provider, you can use it with your WordPress.com site by domain mapping. There are two important steps to mapping your domain to your WordPress.com site.
Can I use my own domain name with WordPress?
A domain name is a custom address for your website or blog hosted with WordPress.com. You can register, map, or transfer a custom domain name to your WordPress.com site so that people have a memorable and unique address they can visit.”