How do I add a link to a PDF in WordPress?
How to Add a PDF Download to Posts in WordPress
- Click Posts>Add New.
- Click on the Add Media button above the text box.
- Drag your desired PDF file from your computer and drop it into the WordPress upload screen, or click Upload Files > Select Files.
- When desired files have been added, click Insert into post.
How do I upload a PDF into WordPress?
Start by logging into your WordPress site, and then hover your cursor over the Media menu item and click the Add New link.
- On the next page, click the Select Files button and select the PDF you’d like to upload.
- Once selected, the PDF will be quickly uploaded to your site.
How do I create a link to a document in WordPress?
WordPress: How to add a file link
- Login to your admin area.
- Navigate to the page or post you want to insert the link/document.
- Place your cursor where you want the link to appear.
- Click the “Add media” icon. (
- Choose “Select Files” and find the file you want to upload from your computer.
How do I create a link to a PDF document?
Link to a file attachment
- Open a PDF that contains a PDF file attachment.
- Go to where you want to create a link.
- Choose Tools > Edit PDF > Link > Add or Edit, and select the area for the link.
- In the Create Link dialog box, set the link appearance, select Go To A Page View, and then click Next.