How do I login to my website?
How to Login to Your Website Dashboard –
How do I find my WordPress admin URL?
Option 2 – Lookup WordPress Login URL in Database
- Log in to phpMyAdmin for your site.
- Click on your database and scroll down and click on the wp_options table on the left-hand side.
- Click on Search at the top.
- Click “Edit.”
- Your login URL should be the last value that shows up there.
How do I log into a domain?
How To Login To CPanel – Your Website Control Panel –
How do I log into my cPanel website?
Log into cPanel Directly
- Navigate to your website with “/cpanel” added to the end of the domain name. Be sure to replace example.com with your actual domain name.
- You will then be on the cPanel login page. Enter your cPanel username and password, then click the Log in button.
How do I access my website to make changes?
How to Edit My Website Without a Webmaster – “