How do I find my WordPress website?
Simply login to your Bluehost dashboard and switch to the ‘My Sites’ tab. From here, you’ll see all the WordPress sites you have installed on your hosting account. Take your mouse over to the site you want to log in and then click on the ‘Log into WordPress’ button.
How do I log into my website?
How To Login To CPanel – Your Website Control Panel –
Where do I find my dashboard on WordPress?
The dashboard is indeed at http://digitalgardenie.wordpress.com/wp-admin and you can always get to the dashboard via the grey Admin bar; see your username on the right-hand side? Hover over it and you get a drop down list. Hover over the blog name and you get a range of destinations including teh Dashboard.
How do I find my WordPress username and password?
Browse to your WordPress login page, typically this is located at /wp-admin, such as: https://domain.com/wp-admin. Then click on the “Lost your password?” link at the bottom. On the next screen, enter your username or email address of your WordPress administrator account.
How do I log into WordPress without a password?
How to get into WordPress Admin Without Password using FTP
How do I access my domain control panel?
Open a browser window and go to www.HostMySite.com. Click on Control Panel Login. Log into the Control Panel as the Account Administrator and select the appropriate domain. Click on Domain Name Administration and select List Domain Names.
How do I log into my cPanel website?
Log into cPanel Directly
- Navigate to your website with “/cpanel” added to the end of the domain name. Be sure to replace example.com with your actual domain name.
- You will then be on the cPanel login page. Enter your cPanel username and password, then click the Log in button.
How do I login to my website email?
Steps for logging into webmail
- Visit example.com/webmail. Be sure to replace example.com with your actual domain name.
- Enter your username and password, and then click OK. User Name: Enter your full email address, all lower case.
- You should now be logged in!