How do I log into my website?
How To Login To CPanel – Your Website Control Panel –
How do I find my WordPress admin URL?
Option 2 – Lookup WordPress Login URL in Database
- Log in to phpMyAdmin for your site.
- Click on your database and scroll down and click on the wp_options table on the left-hand side.
- Click on Search at the top.
- Click “Edit.”
- Your login URL should be the last value that shows up there.
Where can I find my WordPress username and password?
Browse to your WordPress login page, typically this is located at /wp-admin, such as: https://domain.com/wp-admin. Then click on the “Lost your password?” link at the bottom. On the next screen, enter your username or email address of your WordPress administrator account.
How do I access my domain control panel?
Open a browser window and go to www.HostMySite.com. Click on Control Panel Login. Log into the Control Panel as the Account Administrator and select the appropriate domain. Click on Domain Name Administration and select List Domain Names.
How do I log into my cPanel website?
Log into cPanel Directly
- Navigate to your website with “/cpanel” added to the end of the domain name. Be sure to replace example.com with your actual domain name.
- You will then be on the cPanel login page. Enter your cPanel username and password, then click the Log in button.
How do I login as admin on my website?
Type your administrator password into the “”Password”” text field, which is usually directly below the “”Username”” or “”Email”” field. Click the “”Log In”” button. It’s typically below the “”Password”” text field. Doing so will log you into the website’s administrator panel.
What is the WordPress admin login URL?
On a typical WordPress site, all you need to do is add /login/ or /admin/ to the end of your site’s URL. Both of these URLs will take you to your login page where you can enter your username and password. Once logged in, you will be taken directly to the admin area, or dashboard, of your site.
Why can’t I log into WordPress?
First, if you’ve used multiple browsers or devices to log into WordPress, check to see if any of those browsers or devices are still logged in. Then access the admin panel and change your password. If that doesn’t work, your next best option is to update your password directly in the WordPress database.
How do I log into WordPress without a password?
How to get into WordPress Admin Without Password using FTP
How can I recover my administrator password?
On a computer not in a domain
- Press Win-r . In the dialog box, type compmgmt. msc , and then press Enter .
- Expand Local Users and Groups and select the Users folder.
- Right-click the Administrator account and select Password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the task.
How do I reset my WordPress username and password?
You can simply go to the login screen and click on the ‘Lost your password’ link. Clicking on it takes you to password reset page where you can enter your username or email address to reset the password. After that WordPress sends a password reset link to the email address associated with that user account.”