Can I move my WordPress site to another host?
Back up your WordPress website files and directories within cPanel (or another control panel). If you’re using a free migration host, now’s the time to request a transfer service! php file to reflect the new database name and user info. Import your saved database and upload your WordPress files to your new host.
How do I transfer from one WordPress site to another?
How to Import One WordPress Site into Another
- Click the Install Now link below the WordPress title on the Import page, and install the plugin to import from WordPress.
- Click the Run Importer link.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Double-click the export file you saved earlier from your WordPress blog.
- Click the Upload File and Import button.
How do I move my website from one host to another?
The most convenient way to transfer your website’s files to your new web hosting account is via FTP. You should connect to your hosting account and download the files locally to your computer. Then you have to upload them to your new hosting account’s main folder (usually public_html, www or httpdocs).”