Where is the Publish button in WordPress?
The button is sitting in the upper right corner. You should have a box there named “Publish”.
How do I publish my WordPress site?
By default, when you click the Publish button your Page/Post is published immediately. To change this, click the Edit link just to the right of Publish immediately within the Publish panel. You can then select the date and time that you’d like to schedule your Page/Post to be published.
How do I publish my WordPress site for free?
How to Create a free website on WordPress
- Step 1: Signup to WordPress.com.
- Step 2: Confirm email and Activate Blog.
- Step 3: Setup your blog.
- Step 4: Choose and Customize WordPress theme.
- Step 5: Connect with Facebook or Twitter.
- Step 6: Finish the Process.
- Step 7: Visit your newly created Website.
What does publish WordPress mean?
Publish StatusThe Status area will show: Published, Pending Review, and Draft. A Published status means the post or page has been published on your blog for all to see.”