How do I add Amazon affiliate to WordPress?
How to Add Amazon Affiliate Links to WordPress
- Step 1: Sign Up. Visit the Amazon Associates program website.
- Step 2: Acquaint Yourself with Amazon Associates.
- Step 3a: Add Amazon Affiliate Links to WordPress.
- Step 3b: Add Affiliate Products to Your eCommerce Store.
- Step 4: Add a Disclaimer to Your Site.
- Step 5: Bolster Security and Performance.
How do I add affiliate links to WordPress?
How to add AFFILIATE LINKS to WordPress –
How do I use affiliate links on Amazon?
How to Insert and Add Amazon Links
- Login to your Amazon Associate Account.
- Find the products you want to promote on Amazon and click the option you want to use in the Amazon Associates site stripe at the top of page.
- Copy the code for the link from the Amazon popup window.
Can I become an Amazon affiliate without a website?
Yes you can become Amazon affiliate without a website. But if you have website and blog then you can easily generate sales through your website or blog, but don’t worry if you don’t have any website then you can use your channel or there are lots of ways to do affiliate marketing without a blog or website.
What is the best affiliate plugin for WordPress?
The 10 Best Affiliate WordPress Plugins
- AffiliateWP. AffiliateWP is a fully fledged affiliate managing system that’s incredibly easy to setup yet surprisingly agile.
- Affiliate Manager.
- Ultimate Affiliate Pro.
- WordPress Affiliate & Referral.
- YITH WooCommerce Affiliates.
- Affiliate Royale.
- Refer-A-Friend for WooCommerce by WPGens.