How do I remove the date and author from a WordPress post?
How to Remove Author and Date Info from Your WordPress Posts
How do I hide the author of a post in WordPress?
Hello, Go to Customize > Blog > Blog Entry – find Meta option and click on the eye icon of the author elements. You’re welcome!
How do I see the date of a post in WordPress?
How to Display Publish Dates as “Time Ago”” in WordPress –
How do I remove post type in WordPress?
If you already deleted the posts for this “Community” post type, then all you need to do now is delete the saved CPT from CPTUI. There should be a delete button available when you’re on the “Edit post types” tab for it.
How do I remove the comment box in WordPress?
3 Ways To Remove The WordPress Comment Box | WP Learning
How do I hide a WordPress theme?
Hide WordPress Theme Name And Directories From The Source
How do I remove the date from my WordPress posts?
Removing date from WordPress post is very easy from the admin dashboard.
- Go to the admin dashboard.
- After that, go to Settings > General.
- On the date format section, select Custom and delete whatever is there and click on Save Changes.
How do I hide page title in WordPress?
How to hide the title of page or a post?
- Then Create New Post/Page Or you can use old one.
- Now go to edit screen for pages or posts and click on the Hide the title options.
- After you click on “Hide the title” just publish or update the page or post.
How do I view the contents of a post in WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance » Widgets and add the ‘Recent Posts’ widget to your sidebar. The built-in Recent Posts widget doesn’t offer many options. You can give the widget a title, choose whether or not to show the dates of posts, and add the number of posts you want to display.
How do I change the date format in WordPress?
You can change the date and time format on your WordPress site by going to Settings > General.
- Login to your website dashboard.
- Go to Settings > General.
- Scroll down to Date Format Section.
- Select the available options for your Date format.
- Select time format on the Time Format section.
How do I see post tags in WordPress?
If you want to display a list of tags associated with a specific post then you instead use the function called get_the_tag_list. Example: echo get_the_tag_list(‘<p>Tags: ‘,’, ‘,'</p>’); Also, the first snippet uses the get_tags function which is specifically for WordPress tags.”