How do I add Google Analytics to my WordPress site?
How to Add Google Analytics to WordPress – Tutorial 2017 –
How do I set up Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I install Google Analytics without WordPress Plugin?
Install Google Analytics in WordPress Without Plugins –
How do I add GTAG to WordPress?
Apply the Google Tracking Code into the WordPress theme’s header
- Log into the WordPress Administrator.
- Click on Appearance and then click on Editor.
- A typical WordPress theme will have a Theme Header (header. php).
- Paste the Global Site Tag (gtag.
- Click on Update File in order to save the code changes.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
To do this please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Create account.
- Click “”Content”” from the Top Menu.
- Click “”Site Information”” from the left hand menu.
- Select the tab titled “”Google Analytics”” and paste the code into the ‘Google Analytics’ box.
- Click to “”Save Changes””
Where do I put Google Analytics code?
Google’s official recommendation for adding the Google Analytic tracking code is place the tracking code in the HEADER SECTION ( <head>) of the website.”