How do I set a default homepage in WordPress?
Log in to the administration area of your WordPress site.
Click on “”Settings”” in the left sidebar to expand the “”Settings”” submenu.
Click on “”Reading”” in the submenu.
Click on the radio button labelled “”A static page”” in the “”Front Page Displays”” section to set the front page to display a static page.
How do I make my WordPress homepage dynamic?
5 Steps to Set a Custom WordPress Homepage
- Open the WordPress Customizer.
- Once the Customizer opens, click on “Homepage Settings” to open the panel.
- Then, select, under “Your homepage displays,” the words “A static page.”
- Select the page you want to be your new homepage on the dropdown labeled “Homepage.”
How do I change my WordPress permalink home page?
Simply edit the post, page, or custom post type and click on the title field. You’ll notice the Permalink field appears on top of it. Go ahead and click on the Edit button next to it, and then change the URL slug to a custom permalink. Once you are done, click on the Save button to store the new permalink.
How can I set my homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Select Settings.
- Under “”Appearance,”” check the box Show Home button.
- Below “”Show Home button,”” click Change to choose your homepage.