How do I find my WordPress website?
Simply login to your Bluehost dashboard and switch to the ‘My Sites’ tab. From here, you’ll see all the WordPress sites you have installed on your hosting account. Take your mouse over to the site you want to log in and then click on the ‘Log into WordPress’ button.
How do I log into my website?
How To Login To CPanel – Your Website Control Panel –
How do I open WordPress?
How to Get Started With WordPress: 2020 Guide
- Step 1: Find the Best Hosting for Your Site. Before you can use WordPress.org you need a hosting service.
- Step 2: Choose a Domain Name.
- Step 3: Customize Your Site Design.
- Step 4: Add Plugins for More Features.
- Step 5: Create Key Pages.
- Step 6: Importing and Exporting Content.
- Step 7: More Info to Get Started with WordPress.
How do I find my WordPress username and password?
Browse to your WordPress login page, typically this is located at /wp-admin, such as: https://domain.com/wp-admin. Then click on the “Lost your password?” link at the bottom. On the next screen, enter your username or email address of your WordPress administrator account.
How do I login as admin on my website?
Type your administrator password into the “”Password”” text field, which is usually directly below the “”Username”” or “”Email”” field. Click the “”Log In”” button. It’s typically below the “”Password”” text field. Doing so will log you into the website’s administrator panel.”