How do I stop spam contact form in WordPress?
The most effective way to block contact form spam is by choosing the best WordPress contact form plugin.
We recommend using WPForms, because it comes with built-in “honeypot” spam protection, which we’ll cover in a moment.
It also has built-in reCAPTCHA and custom CAPTCHA functionality that lets you fight spam.
How do I stop spam contact form?
6 Ways to Stop Form Spam
- Use Contact Forms (Not Email Addresses) Listen, I get it.
- Use Google reCAPTCHA. You may not know this, but a few years back, Google officially killed CAPTCHA.
- Use the Honeypot Method.
- Ask a Question.
- Disallow Links.
- Install the Akismet WordPress Anti-Spam Plugin.
How do I stop spam emails on WordPress?
Here’s the easiest method of installing Stop Spammers:
- Log in to your WordPress site as the administrator.
- From the Dashboard, click Plugins.
- Click the Add New button.
- Enter Stop Spammers in the search field.
- Locate the Stop Spammers plugin.
- Click Install Now.
- Click OK.
Is Contact Form 7 secure?
Secure Your Contact Form 7 Form. As mentioned in our PHP contact form article, contact forms with a plugin are usually more secure than basic PHP code. To improve on that security in WordPress, we cover how to better secure emails sent using Contact Form 7.”