How do I permanently disable comments on WordPress?
In WordPress, go down to the Settings tab and select Discussion. In the Other comments settings section, check the Automatically close comments on articles older than  days. This will effectively remove the comment form and thread on all posts previously created. Save your changes.
How do I disable comments on WordPress images?
To disable comments on media files:To disable comments in WordPress for those attachments, visit Media Library, select the media file and click on Edit. You’ll find a “Discussion” box similar to to the one in the text editor for posts, and you can disable comments there.
How do you turn off commenting on a post?
Note that you can only turn off comments if it is your post or you are the group admin.
- Select group posts which you don’t want to receive any comments.
- Click on the three-dotted icon at the upper right corner of the post.
- Click on “Turn Off Comments.”
- Any comments for this particular posts are restricted.
How do I turn on comments in WordPress?
Turning on Comments from the Posts or Pages Screen #In the list of Pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.
How do I mass delete comments on WordPress?
From your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the WP Bulk Delete -> Delete Comments section. Check the filters that you want to use. If you use the free version, you can filter the comments based on their status and publication date. Then, click Delete Comments.
How do I change the comment section in WordPress?
Click on What You Need to Customize:
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.
How do I enable comments?
How to Allow Comments on Your Channel –
How do I turn off comments?
How to Turn Off Comments on Instagram Post –
How do I disable comments on my Facebook post?
To turn off commenting on your own post or a post in a group you admin or moderate:
- From your News Feed click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Go to the post you want to turn off comments for.
- Click and then select Turn off commenting.
How do I disable likes and comments on my profile picture?
There is no way to disable the comments and likes for all friends. You can do it for specific people if want to do that. What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “”Only Me””.
How do I manage comments on WordPress?
Simply go to Posts » All Posts and click on the Edit link below the post you want to open. On the post editor screen scroll down to the bottom, and you will see all comments made for the post. You can edit, delete, reply and moderate comments directly from here.”