How do I completely remove a theme from WordPress?
From your WordPress Admin menu select Appearance, then Themes:
- Select Theme Details for the theme you want to remove.
- Let’s delete the Make theme.
- Select Delete near the bottom-right corner.
- Click Delete to remove the theme from your WordPress installation.
- Select OK.
- Method #2 – Deleting a theme via FTP or SFTP.
How do I uninstall and reinstall a WordPress theme?
Solution: Easy Method
- Download a fresh copy of the theme (for Layers, download from layerswp.com)
- From WordPress, go to Appearance → Themes.
- Activate the default WordPress theme (TwentyFifteen etc)
- Now click the thumbnail for the theme you are reinstalling and click the Delete link in the lower-right.
How do I uninstall WordPress and start over?
How To Reset WordPress Instead Of Reinstalling – It’s Faster “