Launch your Web browser and log in to your cPanel account.
Click on “QuickInstall” in the Software/Services section.
Click “Manage Installations” at the top of the QuickInstall screen.
Click the red “”X”” to the right of the WordPress installation you wish to remove, then click the “Uninstall” button.
How do I uninstall a WordPress installation?
Log in to begin.
- Step 1: Click “Settings” in the Dashboard.
- Step 2: Click “Delete Site”
- Step 2: Click “Switch” to Go to the Configuration System for Your Domain.
- Step 3: Select the “WordPress” Option in cPanel’s Auto-Installer Tool.
- Step 4: Click “Uninstall”
- Database Removal with PHPMyAdmin.
How do I delete a website from cPanel?
cPanel: How to delete a file in File Manager –
How do I get rid of softaculous WordPress?
How to uninstall programs using Softaculous
- Log into your cPanel.
- Under the Software/Services heading, click the Softaculous icon.
- In the top menu, click the Application Installs button. (
- Next to the program you want to uninstall, click remove icon.
How do I remove a theme from WordPress?
Open your WordPress dashboard and go to Appearance > Themes. You can’t remove an active theme, so first activate the default WordPress theme (Twenty Fourteen) to be able to delete a theme required. Click the deactivated theme to see it’s details and click Delete button in the right bottom corner of it.”