How do I add a HTML file to WordPress?
How to add an HTML page to WordPress – And Get Free LeadPage
How do I upload an HTML file to my website?
How to Upload an HTML File On Your Site (cPanel Users) – White
How do I upload code to WordPress?
How to Upload an HTML File to WordPress
- Go to your admin dashboard.
- Click Posts in the left sidebar.
- Click on an existing post or add a new post.
- By default, the Visual Editor will open.
- Click Add Media.
- Click Select Files to access your hard drive, cloud drive, or external storage device.
- Select your desired HTML file.
How do I upload a file?
Upload & view files
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload.
- View uploaded files in My Drive until you move them.
Can I use HTML in WordPress?
Most web pages are written using HTML. But in the background, WordPress has put some HTML tags around the words you asked to bold. To use HTML while using the WordPress Visual Editor to edit a page or post, just click on the Text tab (next to Visual) and you will see the HTML view of the page.”