How do I upload images to WordPress?
Upload and insert images directly to your post
- Place the cursor where you want the image to appear in the article.
- Click the “Add Media” button on top of the screen.
- Upload or select a picture from the Media Library tab.
- Edit the image and its details if necessary.
- Click on “Insert into post” button.
How do I upload high quality photos to WordPress?
- Increase WordPress’ default JPEG image compression limit.
- Resize the default thumbnail size and regenerate them using a plugin like Simple Image Sizes.
- Alter the sharpness of resized images.
- Regardless of the file format, use the RGB (screen) color space. The CMYK color space is only used in print media.
Why is WordPress not uploading my photos?
The image upload issue in WordPress is typically caused by incorrect file permissions. Your WordPress files are stored on your web hosting server and need specific file and directory permissions to work. Wrong file permissions prevent WordPress from reading or uploading file on the hosting server.
How do I allow users to submit images to my WordPress site?
So, let’s see how to allow users to submit images to your WordPress site.
- Step 1: Create an Image Upload Form. The first thing you need to do is install and activate the WPForms plugin.
- Step 2: Customize Your Image Upload Form.
- Step 3: Publish Your Image Upload Form.