How do I use anchors in WordPress?
To Create an Anchor Link
- Select and edit the page or post you want to create anchor links within.
- Next click the “Text” tab on the post/page to view it source code.
- Now that you can see the pages’ source code you now just need to add this code to wherever you want to place an anchor.
How do I create an anchor point in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress account and click the “”Posts”” or “”Pages”” link on the Dashboard. Click the “”Edit”” link underneath the title that has the content where you want to create an anchor link. Click the “”Visual”” tab and highlight the text where you are creating a link to point to your anchor.
How do I link to a specific part of a page in WordPress?
Link to your Page Jump
- Type some text, or add an image or button that will become what you want your visitors to click on to go to another section.
- Highlight the text or image/button, and select the link option from the block’s toolbar.
- Type in the HTML Anchor you created, starting with the pound (#) symbol.
How do you use anchor text?
Anchor text: Things to avoidFirst of all, keep your links relevant. Don’t spam your anchor text and don’t use generic anchor text to try to get people to click on your link. Don’t stuff your anchor text full of keywords. You should never use text that has no relation to the linked content.”