What is difference between Blogger and WordPress?
Dear, Both has use same platform that is Open source PHP, blogger is from Google. WordPress is manage and develop by WordPress Community. Both has value, better flexibility, but wordpress has more features, more themes and more control.
Should I use WordPress for my blog?
Let’s take a look at why you should use WordPress to make your website.
- WordPress is Free as in Freedom. WordPress is a free software.
- WordPress is Easy to Customize with Themes and Plugins.
- WordPress is SEO Friendly.
- WordPress is Easy To Manage.
- WordPress is Safe and Secure.
- WordPress Can Handle Different Media Types.
Is Blogger any good?
Is Blogger any good? Blogger is good if you have a Google account and want to start a simple blog with minimal cost & fuss. Blogger is not good at providing new features, design options, new layouts, or growing a blog that is transitioning into a full website.
Is blogger going away?
Google Has No Plans to Shut Down its Blogger Service. After the termination of Google Plus, Blogger users are also becoming apprehensive about their position on the platform. In response, Soraya Lambrechts, a spokesperson from Blogger clearly replied that the company has no plans to sunset its blogging platform.”