Can you make money from a WordPress blog?
Here are a few methods that work:
- Make Money With Affiliate Marketing.
- Display Google AdSense on WordPress.
- Use a WordPress Advertising Plugin to Sell Ads Directly.
- Sell Sponsored Blog Posts.
- Get Paid to Write Reviews.
- Earn Money Online by Flipping Websites.
- Get Public Speaking Gigs as an Influencer.
How much money can you make from a WordPress blog?
Look at how much you can earn! According to codeinwp, an average WordPress developer can charge as much as $50 per hour! So, if you are already traveling on the path of making a living from WordPress, knowing how to maximize the revenue is advisable.
How many views do you need to make money on WordPress?
This depends on your niche, the quality of the traffic and how you monetize. That said, as a rough guideline if you have at least 100,000 page views per month you should be making at least $3,500/mo. Though, if you’re very good, you could be making that much on 30,000 page views per month or less.
How much money can you make from a blog?
It’s not unrealistic to make between $0.01 – $0.10 per page view in many blogging niches across display and affiliate ads. So if you get 1,000 page views a month, you can make between $10-$100 per month. But if you can get to 100,000 page views a month you can make between $1,000 – $10,000 off of your blog per month.”