How do I find my current version of WordPress?
Log in to the WordPress administration dashboard and take a look at the bottom right of the home page. You’ll see the WordPress version displayed on screen. In fact, the version of WordPress you’re running is displayed on every screen in the administration dashboard.
How do I download the latest version of WordPress?
Detailed Instructions #
- Step 1: Download and Extract # Download and unzip the WordPress package from https://wordpress.org/download/.
- Step 2: Create the Database and a User #
- Step 3: Set up wp-config.php #
- Step 4: Upload the files #
- Step 5: Run the Install Script #
Why you should always use the latest version of WordPress?
SecuritySecurity is arguably the most important reason why you should keep your WordPress website up to date. WordPress currently powers 23% of all websites in the world. Due to it’s immense popularity, WordPress is a popular target for hackers, malicious code distributors, data thieves, and wanna be hackers.
How many versions of WordPress are there?
Yes, there are two versions of WordPress.”