Can you password protect a WordPress site?
To password protect WordPress posts or pages, in the Dashboard, head to the post or page you’d like to protect.
Then, in the Publish box, next to Visibility click Edit then select Password Protected.
Enter your chosen password then click Update (or Publish if the post or page is yet to be published).
How do I make my entire WordPress site private?
To make your entire blog private, follow these steps:
- Go to your blog’s dashboard.
- Select Settings.
- From there, select Privacy.
- You’ll see three options: Public, Hidden, and Private.
How do I password protect a Web page?
- Log in to your site’s web editor.
- Go to the Pages area.
- Select a page to protect.
- Open the page’s settings.
- Enable the password feature.
- Set a password.
- Save your changes.
Can you set individual password for each post?
Once you install and activate the plugin, you can go to Posts → Categories and edit the category that you want to add a password to. At the bottom, you’ll now see the same Visibility box that you used to password protect individual pieces of content. Choose Password protected and enter your desired password.”