Here’s a step-by-step guide to reinstall a fresh copy of WordPress:
- Download latest version of WordPress.
- Double-click the zip file downloaded and Extract it.
- Open your FTP client.
- From your computer files, drag fresh copy of WordPress to your public_html folder.
- After uploading all files, go to your website.
Can I reinstall WordPress?
Oh, yes, you can, and it’s amazingly simple. To reinstall WordPress from the dashboard, navigate to Dashboard > Updates and click the Re-install Now button, as we highlight in the image below. It’s important to note that this method only reinstalls WordPress core files.
How do I reinstall WooCommerce without losing data?
Disable and delete the current plugin. Restore a previous backup of your store’s database. Download a previous version of WooCommerce under the Advanced View.
- Go to: Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “WooCommerce”.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Now and you’re ready for the WooCommerce Wizard.
How do I uninstall and reinstall WordPress?
Find the folder where all the WordPress files are and remove those files. Option 2: Log into your site using a FTP software (example, FileZiall). Go to the folder where WordPress is installed. Select all the files and folder then hit the delete button then confirm the deletion.
How do I restore a WordPress backup?
Log into your cPanel account and under the files section click on Backup. On the backups page, scroll down to ‘Restore a MySQL database backup’. Next, click on the choose file button and select the backup file from your hard disk.”