How do I hide the theme name in WordPress?
Hide WordPress Theme Name And Directories From The Source
How do I change the author name in WordPress?
You can change the author of an existing post in your WordPress website from your Dashboard, under Posts. Click on Quick Edit for the post whose author you would like to change and find the Author section. From the drop-down menu choose the new author and then click the Update button to save the change.
How do I remove dates from WordPress posts?
Removing date from WordPress post is very easy from the admin dashboard.
- Go to the admin dashboard.
- After that, go to Settings > General.
- On the date format section, select Custom and delete whatever is there and click on Save Changes.
How do I find the author name in WordPress?
You can use get_the_author_meta() , to get author data. echo get_the_author_meta(‘display_name’, $author_id);
How do I remove the copyright footer from my WordPress theme?
How to Remove the WordPress Copyright Footer
- Go to Appearance > Customize on the WordPress dashboard.
- Click Footer > Bottom Bar.
- You can either Disable Footer Credits or put your own text in Edit Footer Credit.
How do I hide my WordPress site from public?
Settings »Privacy SettingsThe Site Privacy setting controls who can view your site, allowing you to make the site private or public. To access this setting, go to My Site → Settings and look for Privacy on the General tab. When you first create your site, by default the site will be Private.
What is an author page in WordPress?
In WordPress, the term author refers to a predefined user role. A user with author role can upload files, write, edit, publish and delete their own articles. This is usually done through the built-in author archive pages which displays a list of all posts written by them.
How do I change my display name on WordPress?
Change Your Display Name – WordPress
- Go to your Edit my profile in the upper right of the Admin Bar under Howdy.
- Add a nickname if you want to use something not already listed.
- Choose your Display Name from the drop down list.
- Click Update Profile at the bottom of the page.
How do I change my dashboard name in WordPress?
WordPress allows you to rename your current blog from the style sheet on the Dashboard screen.
- Browse to your WordPress login page and sign in with administrator credentials.
- Click “”Appearance,”” and then click “”Themes”” in the left sidebar.
- Click “”Activate”” under the theme that you want to rename.
How do I delete a post on WordPress?
To delete a post, click on the ellipses menu on the right, then select Trash. To restore a page that you’ve trashed, view your trash by selecting Trashed at the top of the page.
How do I delete a post?
The Fastest and Easiest Way to Remove a Fence Post (that works
How do I remove meta from WordPress?
Go to http://hearingwellclub.wordpress.com//wp-admin/widgets.php and click the Edit link on the meta widget. When it open up click the Delete link. Widgets have visibility settings. If your remove a widget and still see it only on one or some pages check the visibility setting.”