How do I add Google Analytics to WordPress 2019?
How to Install Google Analytics to WordPress | 2019 –
How do I add Google Analytics to my free WordPress blog?
How To Add Google Analytics To WordPress Blog
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Collect the tracking code for your site.
- Copy the code.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- In the left navigation, go to Appearance and click on Editor.
- Open your theme’s header. php file.
- Paste the code just below <body> tag.
- Click Update the File button to save the changes.
How do I know if I have Google Analytics on WordPress?
Google Analytics. Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
Does WordPress have built in analytics?
WordPress doesn’t come with built-in analytics, so you’ll need to install Google Analytics on your WordPress site. But that can be tricky, especially for beginners. An easier way of connecting Google Analytics with WordPress is through a plugin like MonsterInsights.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
To do this please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Create account.
- Click “”Content”” from the Top Menu.
- Click “”Site Information”” from the left hand menu.
- Select the tab titled “”Google Analytics”” and paste the code into the ‘Google Analytics’ box.
- Click to “”Save Changes””
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
So if you’ve been asking yourself what are the best Google Analytics plugins for WordPress, here’s the list you’ve been looking for:
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin.
- Google Analytics by 10Web.
- GA Google Analytics.
- WP Google Analytics Events.
Where do I put Google Analytics tracking code?
The code should be added near the top of the <head> tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.
How add Google Analytics to Elementor?
Installing Google Analytics on a WordPress with Elementor Website “