How do I make my WordPress site faster?
How To Speed Up WordPress
- Choose a good host.
- Start with a solid framework/theme.
- Use an effective caching plugin.
- Use a content delivery network (CDN)
- Optimize images (automatically)
- Optimize your homepage to load quickly.
- Optimize your WordPress database.
- Disable hotlinking and leeching of your content.
How can I speed up my WordPress site 2019?
How can I speed up my WordPress site?
- Choose a Best Web Hosting Providers for Your Site.
- Choose a Fast Loading, AdSense & SEO friendly themes.
- Choose a Best WordPress Cache Plugins.
- Choose Image Optimizer & Compressor.
- Choose a CDN for WordPress Site.
- Remove Unnecessary Plugins & Add-ons.
Why is WordPress site so slow?
The primary causes for a slow WordPress website are: Web Hosting – When your web hosting server is not properly configured it can hurt your website speed. Bad Plugins – If you’re using a poorly coded plugin, then it can significantly slow down your website.
How can I speed up my WordPress site without plugins?
Speed Up Your WordPress Website Without Plugins
- Step 2: Open up your . htaccess file located in the root directory of your website.
- Step 3: Limit the number of post revisions. By default, WordPress stores every change you make in your pages and posts.
- Step 4: Locate your PHP. INI file.
- Step 5: Retest your site on Google PageSpeed Insights to view your new score.