How do I transfer my WordPress site from GoDaddy to Bluehost?
How to move WordPress from GoDaddy to Bluehost:
- Get hosted with Bluehost.
- Backup your WordPress files.
- Backup your GoDaddy database.
- Change domain nameservers on GoDaddy.
- Assign your domain to Bluehost.
- Upload WordPress files to Bluehost.
- Create a new database in Bluehost.
- Upload database to Bluehost.
How do I move a WordPress site to another host manually?
How to MANUALLY Migrate Your WordPress Site –
How do I export and import a WordPress site?
How To Export WordPress Content From One Site And Import It To
How do I transfer my website to Bluehost?
Initiate the Transfer
- Log into your Bluehost Domain Manager.
- Click Transfer in the submenu at the top of the page.
- Enter the domain you want to transfer to your account, without www, and click Continue.
- Our system will check the domain’s status to determine if it’s ready for the transfer.
How do I move my website from GoDaddy to WordPress?
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, click Manage All.
- Click Add Site.
- From the list of Your existing plans, select the Managed WordPress plan you want to use for the site you’re moving, and then click Next.
- Click I’m migrating an existing site, then click Get Started.
How do I transfer a large WordPress site?
WP Clone by WP Academy makes it easy to copy and migrate large WordPress sites. WP Clone can be installed directly from the WordPress dashboard. Under the Plugins option, click “Add New” button and then search for “WP Clone ”. Click on “”Install Now”” button, after that activate your plugin.
How do I move my website from one host to another?
The most convenient way to transfer your website’s files to your new web hosting account is via FTP. You should connect to your hosting account and download the files locally to your computer. Then you have to upload them to your new hosting account’s main folder (usually public_html, www or httpdocs).
How do I move my WordPress site to cPanel?
How to Migrate a WordPress Installation to a cPanel Server
- Pre-migration requirements.
- Export the WordPress database.
- Upload the files to the new server.
- Create a MySQL® database.
- Import the WordPress database to cPanel & WHM.
- Change the website URL.
- Configure the WordPress database settings.
- Update links and images.