How do I permanently disable comments on WordPress?
In WordPress, go down to the Settings tab and select Discussion. In the Other comments settings section, check the Automatically close comments on articles older than  days. This will effectively remove the comment form and thread on all posts previously created. Save your changes.
How do I disable comments on WordPress images?
To disable comments on media files:To disable comments in WordPress for those attachments, visit Media Library, select the media file and click on Edit. You’ll find a “Discussion” box similar to to the one in the text editor for posts, and you can disable comments there.
How do I disable comments on a post?
How to Disable the Comments on Facebook Pages and Groups?
- Select group posts which you don’t want to receive any comments.
- Click on the three-dotted icon at the upper right corner of the post.
- Click on “Turn Off Comments.”
- Any comments for this particular posts are restricted.
How do I delete all comments in WordPress?
Upon activation, you need to visit Tools » Delete All Comments page. This is where you will see the total number of comments on your website, a confirmation box, and the delete button. Clicking the delete all button will permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site. Including those in spam and trash.
How do I change the comment section in WordPress?
Click on What You Need to Customize:
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.