How do I make my WordPress post sticky?
How to Make Sticky Posts in WordPress –
How do I get rid of sticky posts in WordPress?
Remove the sticky post
- Go to Posts > All Posts.
- Hover on the post which is sticky previously ( — Sticky, will be there on the title of the post to know the sticky post )
- Quick Edit Options will visible there.
- Check Make this post sticky option on the right side.
- Unchecked on Make this post sticky to remove.
How do I create a featured post on WordPress?
Here we are going to learn how to add a featured posts section or featured content in your WordPress.
Add a featured posts section
- Creating a checkbox (metabox) in post/page admin area.
- Save meta box value.
- Display the featured posts on the frontend.
What is a sticky thread?
A sticky post (or sticky thread) is a feature of many online forum and bulletin board tools. This allows a post to be stuck or pinned to the top of the screen.
What does stick to the front page mean on WordPress?
Stick a Post to the Front Page using Sticky Posts. By default, blogs display posts in reverse chronological order on the home page with the latest post at the top. You can make some posts sticky so the post will be “stuck” to the top of the blog’s front page. This option should only used for one or two posts on a blog.”