How do I make a portfolio in WordPress?
Let’s get started!
- Step 1: Select a Web Host.
- Step 2: Choose a Domain Name.
- Step 3: Install WordPress.
- Step 4: Pick and Activate a Theme.
- Step 5: Create and Edit Portfolio Items and Create a List of Portfolio Items.
- Step 6: Creating The Portfolio Page.
- Step 7: Customize Your Portfolio.
- Step 8: Adding Your Portfolio to the Menu.
Should I use WordPress for my portfolio?
If you are looking for a job developing for WordPress, then yes. If you are looking for a development job not using WordPress, then no, absolutely not. If you are looking for frontend positions, I’d recommend putting your portfolio up as a github page. Very easy way to showcase your frontend chops.
How do I make a video portfolio in WordPress?
Go ahead and create a new page in WordPress and give it an appropriate title, for example: Portfolio. On the page edit screen, you need to click on the Add Gallery button. This will bring up a popup where you’ll see your video portfolio gallery. Click to select it and then click on the Insert button.”