Log in to your WordPress site. Go to Plugins > Add new. Search for “”Header and Footer Scripts””.
- Upload it into your site to this folder: wp-content/themes/your-theme/js/
- Go to Settings > Header and Footer Scripts.
How do I insert a file into WordPress?
To include a script file, upload the file to your folder structure where you have your website then refer to it in your include statement as follows: include(‘path/to/folder/my_script. php’);
How do I add code to head tag in WordPress?
How do I add the tracking code to a WordPress website?
- Option 1: Use a plugin.
- Go to the configuration panel of the plugin.
- Under the “”Page head and footer”” tab, add the tracking code to the section which says “”Code to be added to the HEAD section of every page””:
- Option 2: Add directly to the header.php file.
- Go to “”Appearance””, then “”Editor””, then “”header.
How do I add a custom code to my WordPress site?
Simply go to Snippets » Add New page to add your custom code. If you are adding custom code in a site-specific plugin, then you can use the built-in WordPress plugin editor to add custom code. First, select your site-specific plugin from the drop down menu labeled ‘Select plugin to edit’.
Is not a function WordPress?
$ is not a function WordPress error occurs when the code comes before the jQuery library. For example, if a plugin or theme calls a code before calling the right library, you get this error. By default, WordPress doesn’t understand $ as jQuery and you have to make some modifications to fix this error.”