How do I increase the maximum upload file size in WordPress?
Increase Upload Size Limit In a Multisite Install
- In your WordPress dashboard click into Network Admin and into Settings. Multisite network settings.
- Scroll down and double check the “Max upload file size” settings. You can increase this to something higher than the default of 1500 KB (1.5 MB). Then click “Save Changes.”
How do I increase the maximum upload file size in Bitnami WordPress?
If you’re working on a WP Network site then the steps are:
- At the top, hover over My Sites and then click Network Admin.
- At the left, hover over Settings and then click Network Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and change the Max upload file size to whatever you would like in KB.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I upload a large file to WordPress?
Tutorial: How To Add Large Files To The Media Library Via FTP
How do I increase the maximum upload file size in WordPress GoDaddy?
Increase WordPress Upload Limit Godaddy cPanel Linux Hosting “