How do I fix WordPress not sending email problems?
How to fix the WordPress not sending email issue
- Once activated, click the Settings link (or Settings > Email link in the sidebar) to configure the plugin.
- Once activated, head to Settings > Gmail SMTP to configure the plugin.
- To authorize your WordPress installation to use Google’s email servers, you must create a set of secure credentials.
How do I fix WordPress contact form not sending email with SMTP?
Follow these steps to fix the WordPress contact form not sending email issue.
- Step 1: Install the WP Mail SMTP Plugin.
- Step 2: Configure Your From Email.
- Step 3: Configure Your From Name.
- Step 4: Select Your Mailer.
- Step 5: Configure Other SMTP Settings.
- Step 6: Enable Less Secure Apps.
- Step 7: Send a Test Email.
How do I email a contact form in WordPress?
Activate the Contact Form to Email plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress. Configure the contact form settings at the administration menu >> Settings >> Contact Form to Email. To insert the contact form into some content or post use the icon that will appear when editing contents.
Why is my WordPress contact form not working?
It is likely that the reason your WordPress Contact Form Not Working is simple – the contact form may be just not configured to the end. To resolve this problem you simply need to finish configuring it.”